You need experts – not overhead.
To thrive in today’s demanding energy industry, you need flexible access to experienced engineering and IT professionals. Experts who can maximize the safety, performance and reliability of your facilities – and maximize the return on your human capital investment.
ESGI understands – and we deliver:
- Better-matched, higher quality candidates. Our recruiters are energy and IT industry experts. This expertise, combined with our stringent screening and a robust 401k offering, allows ESGI to consistently deliver professionals to make an immediate, positive contribution – even in today’s tight market.
- Control costs and mitigate risks. Flexible, scalable staffing options allow you to cost-effectively complete critical projects and access the intellectual capital you need – without hiring.
- Staffing, simplified. Whether working through an MSP or directly with your staff, we provide rock-solid support to streamline staffing – and deliver better outcomes.
Staffing and consulting services:
- Contract to direct hire
Types of clients served:
- Engineering, Procurement, Construction Firms
- Fossil Power Utilities
- Hydro Power Utilities
- Nuclear Fuel Processing Facilities
- Nuclear Power Utilities
- Transmission and Distribution Firms
- IT Companies, and IT Departments Within Firms
Not just engineers. Information technology experts to make your business hum.
ESGI brings well over 20 years of information technology staffing to industry leaders who understand the importance of obtaining the best IT talent by partnering with an ethical, reputable, quality-focused staffing firm. We offer a variety of solutions for your staffing needs – staff augmentation, enterprise project management, vendor management, full-time contractors, contract-to-hire, or permanent placement.
We work with many Fortune 500 companies across the United States, and have recently expanded our business with a new office in the Dallas-Ft. Worth area.
We assist in staffing all industries, in many functional areas:
- Software Development (.NET, Java, Web, COBOL, RPG, ETL, PeopleSoft, UI, and many others)
- All Infrastructure (Windows, UNIX, Linux, Virtual, LAN/WAN, SQL, Storage, and many others)
- Network / Telecommunications / Tech Support
- DB As (Oracle, SQL, Access, DB2, etc.)
- Business Analysts
- ERP (SAP – Technical and Functional, PeopleSoft, Oracle, JDE, MS Dynamics, etc.)
- Quality Assurance
- Graphic Design
- Disaster Recovery
- Security (including Cyber)
- Business Intelligence (Cognos, SAS, Crystal Reports)
- IT Project and Program Managers